Who is the Community?
- Support System Members
- Step-up Facilities
- First Responders
Why a Training for Community?
Having a prevention strategy with actionable crisis steps, creates safe communities.
This training creates a standard protocol for communities to follow for,
- Unannounced crises and critical events occur
- A community members is in crisis
Could a family who is in constant conflict or has a member in recovery benefit from this course?
This 1-day workshop is design to provide a family with solid steps to open communication and create a foundation for managing conflict.
What is taught during this 1-day course?
- The Response Protocol – a simple to follow recipe for managing conflict
- Learn how to maintain self-control when tempers are rising
- Role model confidence and capable crisis management
- Help fellow community members regain self-control
- Build connection, trust and team work
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and set up a Community Training today