Response Training Programs LLC CEO & Founder – Alexandria Windcaller – LinkedIn
Paperback English Link :
Paperback Dutch Link :
In Europe Contact:
Jeppe de Lange, Emergis, Kloetinge Netherlands
eBook Links for both English and Dutch:
What is this book about?
- This book details the Response Protocol, a step by step recipe for managing conflict successfully.
Who can benefit from reading this book?
- Mental Health Practitioners
- Parents and Family Members
- Teachers and School Personnel
- First Responders – Medical, Police, Fire
What will I find out by reading this book?
- The author provides an easy to follow protocol for managing family conflicts, institutional crises, fist fights, and everyday squabbles.
Filled with real life stories like:
- Self control at the Scene of the Accident It would be ten minutes before the first of 4 ambulances arrived…
- Fran’s Bout with Road Rage A sense of satisfaction rushed through him as he thought, “I gave it to that son of a bitch.”
- Working with a Shoplifter Call the police.” In the next moment, I saw the young man push the manager over into a clothing rack…
Listen to the author read from her book via the Leading Chaos Podcast